Helping Hands of Vegas Valley
2330Pasea Del Prado, B-112
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Nevada Division of Aging Services
1860 E. Sahara Av.
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Arthritis Foundation Nevada
1368 Paseo Verde Pkwy, Ste 200 B
Henderson, NV 89012
Assisted Transition Senior Living & Care Finders
2001 South Jones Blvd, Ste K
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Department of Veterans Affairs
Alzheimer's Association Desert Southwest Chapter
5190 S. Valley View, Ste. 101
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Lend a Hand
400 Utah Street
Boulder City, NV 89005
Oakey Assisted Living strives to keep costs down and to stay competitive in its pricing. The average assisted living cost in Nevada is $2925 per month.
The average home health aide and homemaker cost are:
- $22 per hour or $5280 per month for 8 hours with a home health aide per day (for a 30-day month)
- $21 per hour or $5040 per month for 8 hours with a homemaker per day (for a 30-day month)
Here are a few funding sources:
- Real Estate Solutions - Senior real estate specialists are ready to assist you with every step of selling your home – from listing through closing.
- Veteran Benefit Solutions - Many qualified Veterans and spouses are eligible for VA benefits to pay for senior living. Their networks of VA experts are ready to assist with your application.
- Insurance Solutions - Life insurance or long-term care policies may be a financial solution for funding a move to our senior living community.